TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY**
(Vaild in Singapore only)
This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service as per below policy.
The warranty is only valid under the following terms & conditions:-
1. The defects are not or have not been caused by reasons including but not limited to any accident, misuse, improper maintenance, unauthorized alteration, improper modification, improper installation of parts, unauthorized repair, improper wiring, incorrect voltage, use of faulty equipment and/or use of appliances not supplied or authorised by Fujioh including but not limited to the gas regulator or due to any persons operating the product contrary to instructions given by Fujioh. At all times, Fujioh shall always have the sole discretion to decide if the defect has been caused by the reasons above.
2. The product has not been tampered with or modified in anyway or by an unauthorized service organization or by any person(s) not expressly authorized by Fujioh.
3. In the event you require service of the cooker hood/gas hob/induction hob/oven, you are required to inform your warranty number together with the sales receipt/invoice. Fujioh will try its best to accommodate the requested date and time of service but reserves the absolute right and discretion to schedule the date and time or service, subject always to its service timetable. Fujioh reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed in locations, which are inaccessible and/or hazardous to its service agents.
4. The warranty does not cover the following:-
a. Parts worn out through normal wear & tear, corrosion, rust or stain.
b. Claims from missing or damaged parts after purchase.
c. Damages caused by lightning, water, other liquid intrusion, fire or negligence.
d. External sources such as transit damage or weather.
e. Malfunctions or damages resulting from acts of God, fire, civil-unrest, lightning and other natural disaster of due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
5. The warranty becomes null and void if:-
a. The product in question is or has been used for commercial purposes or loaned to other people not under control of the owner of said product
b. It is altered, erased or defaced in any manner.
c. The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
d. If any of the events and/or acts in points 1, 2 and 4 shall occur.
6. All defective items must be reported to us within six(6) months from the date of purchase or the warranty shall be void
7. Fujioh liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and/or replacing defective products only. The purchaser will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or any consequential damage.
8. If there is Non-observance of clause 1, 2, 4 and 5 Fujioh reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.
*Under the 25th anniversary warranty you shall have an additional of 25 months warranty.
** Terms and conditions of warranty apply. You may refer to the back of this page or read the complete T&C at our website, www.fuijoh.com.sg (SUPPORT tab – terms and conditions).
*** Fujioh Data Protection Policy applies. You may read the policy on our website, www.fujioh.com.sg(SUPPORT tab – data protection policy).
By completing the warranty registration details you agree and consent to the data policy.